Sign in to follow this  
MischivousMic

Gaming

We're a bunch of gamers here, so we wanted to make sure we had a space to talk about what is important to us. If there are enough people that want to talk about a particular topic we don't have a problem making a category in the forums for that topic, as needed.

So, what games are you all playing these days? I have been buried deep in Destiny 2 season 8.

• Like 1

I like to misplace quotes, but then again, so do all who live to see such times.

It’s terrible I know but I kinda reverted back to playing rust again, as well as running a modded rust server dunno why I can’t quite shake that game lol.

I caved and purchased RDR2. I couldn't wait any longer for the c***k lol first game I have purchased all year. Funding is difficult to come by these days. 

Purchase RDR2, Jedi Fallen and Planet Zoo, loved them all but I seem to have put more hours into Planet Zoo than the other ones

I can never avoid going back to Skyrim and Fallout 4, The last games made before they went to shit

97s8w0-5.png